Feng Shui can benefit both your home’s energy balance and your family’s health. When you increase the energy levels around you and within you, it is easier to enjoy a healthy life. Colors, clutter, decorations and symbols all affect your mind— for good or bad, and it is important to surround yourself with combinations of these things that bring positive Chi. If the space is not healthy, the individual is not healthy.
Take stock of your surroundings at home, work and school, and consider where you can make changes that will help boost your mood and bring you greater peace, happiness and success. Here are some things you can focus on when looking to improve your health through the Feng Shui or your surroundings:
• Colors have a profound impact on how we feel and how our bodies function. Colors can affect how well we sleep, how productive we are at work, and everything in between. Feng Shui principles recommend using greens and light browns to stabilize emotions, promote healing and encourage overall balance.
• Add a wood element with a water element (water nourishes wood) in the Eastern area of your space to encourage positive energy. Healthy plants, objects made from wood and flowing water are best, but if you cannot have plants or water features in your space, paint the area with light greens, browns, blues and blacks and display art depicting wood and water elements.
• Include beautiful images of flowers and use floral prints for fabric elements in the room.
• Display images that represent what you and your family desire health-wise.
• Always keep good lighting and fresh air in this area so energy can flow freely.
Sign up to our affiliate program! Click HERE
All prices are in USD.