The crown chakra is the seventh chakra. Located at the top of the head, it gives us access to higher states of consciousness as we open to what is beyond our personal preoccupations and visions. The function of the Crown chakra is driven by consciousness and gets us in touch with the universal.
The crown chakra is associated with the following psychological and behavioral characteristics:
- Awareness of higher consciousness, wisdom, of what is sacred
- Connection with the formless, the limitless
- Realization, liberation from limiting patterns
- Communion with higher states of consciousness, with
- Ecstasy, bliss
When the Crown chakra has an imbalance, it can manifest as:
- Being disconnected to spirit, constant cynicism regarding what is sacred
- On the opposite side, an overactive crown chakra could manifest as a disconnection with the body
- Living in your head, being disconnected from your body and earthly matters
- Obsessive attachment to spiritual matters
Physical location: Crown of the head
Organs associated: Nervous system, Pituitary gland, Pineal gland
Yoga poses (strengthening the chakra): Supported Headstand, Corpse pose, Tree pose, Half Lotus pose
Colour associated: Violet
Crystals: Diamond, Clear Quartz, Selenite, Pyrite, and Amethyst.
Essential oils: Lavendar, Rosewood, Vetiver, Frankincense
Chakra coffee mug. 11 oz - both sides printed.
Free Shipping for Mug only